Pixel Pawn TF-362 Wireless Flash and Camera Trigger for NIKON
This is a very versatile device which was designed for wireless flash triggering, however, it can be also used as a remote shutter release (in the picture below). The set includes MC-30, MC-DC1 and MC-DC2 cables that connect the trigger to the camera.
- frequency 2.4 GHz
- 16 selectable channels
- flash synchronization: up to 1/250 s
- option to trigger a flash via hot shoe
- allows to control system flashes and studio flash lights
- shutter triggering - enables you to control several cameras in order to take photos simultaneously
- range: up to 80 meters
- ultra low energy consumption, transmitter can operate for 2 years on one battery, receiver works for 300 hours on two AAA batteries (included in the set).
Most importantly, PAWN transmitter may be used with unlimited number of receivers allowing you to control many flashes without a photocell. It is extremely useful particularly in landscape shooting, when the daylight may significantly limit photocell’s efficiency.
What is included in the set:
1. PAWN TX - transmitter
2. PAWN RX - receiver
3. AAA Li batteries (2 x)
4. CR 2032 battery
5. Cable 2.5 mm + 3.5 mm (MC-30, MC-DC1, MC-DC2)
6. User Manual
7. Receiver mount
8. Hot-shoe casing