Samyang 85mm T1.5 Canon VDSLR
Optical construction of Samyang 85mm T1.5 Canon VDSLR is similar to the non-video version, comprises of 9 lenses (one of them is aspherical) in 7 optical groups and provides internal focusing function. Iris diaphragm allows you to produce aesthetically pleasing bokeh. All lenses are covered with multilayered, anti-reflective coatings, which add to the very high level of light transmission. As in the case of the other VDSLR lenses, the aperture and focus rings are featured with gears, allowing to control work of the lens with follow focus system.
The aperture of Samyang 85mm T1.5 VDSLR is build of 8 diaphragm blades which allows to get very impressive depth of field. All lenses are covered with anti-reflecting coat, and the light transmission is on very high level.
Focus of Samyang 85mm T1.5 Canon VDSLR has to be set manually. Minimum focusing distance is one meter (3.3ft). Bayonet mount lens hood, soft pouch and lens caps included !
1. Reduced aberrations (aspherical lens)
2. Very high quality optical glass
3. Smooth operation , solid construction and gentle focus control
4. Anti-reflecting coating
5. Internal Focus structure (IF) for compact size and safely
6. Aperture with 8 diaphragm blades
Model: 85 mm T1.5 Aspherical IF MC
- Lens type: Tele lens
- Focal lenght: 85 mm
- Angle of View: 3°
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 28.3˚ (18.8˚ at APS-C)
- Aperture Range: T1.5 - 22
- Focusing: Manual focus (MF)
- Optical Construction: 9 Elements in 7 Groups (1 Aspherical)
- Maximum Diameter: 72.0 mm
- Length : 73.2 mm
- Weight: 513 g
1 year warranty!