Meike MK-14EXT Macro i-TTL Ringflash for Canon
The Macro Ring Flash can produce a ring of light that reduces shadow, which is excellent for taking macro shots. The Flash tube is mounted in front of your lens producing light that wraps around the objects. 7 adapter rings are included to enable flashlight to couple with lens.
- Max Sync Speed: 1/320s
- Type: Close-up
- Guide No.: 14/46(lSO100, in meter/feet)
- Effective Distance: ~20cm-5m
- Color temperature: 5500K
- Flash coverage: 80° degrees in either direction
- Firing configuration: Two flash tubes can be fired together or separately
- Flash ratio control: 1:8~1:1 ~8 in 1/2-stop increments
- Flash exposure compensation: Manual, FBE:lN 1/3-stop increments
- Flash exposure confirmation: Flash exposure confirmation lamp lights
- Focusing lamp converage: ~40°top and bottom and 45° left and rights/On time: ~20sec
- Recycling timer: 0.1-5sec.
- Supply battery: 4xAA/LR6 alkaline batteries
- Battery life: 100~800 flashes(with AA/LR6 alkaline batteries)
- External power source: Compact battery pack Canon CP-E4
FLASH COMPATIBLE ON ALL CANON DSLR CAMERAS:
Such as 5D Mark II/7D/60D/600D/550D/500D/1000D/1100D/5D/50D/40D/450D/600D/650D/ 5D Mark III etc.
- MK-14EXT LED Marco TTL Ring Flash for Canon
- 52mm, 55mm, 58mm, 62mm, 67mm, 72mm, 77mm Adapter Ring
- Leather carrying bag
- Chinese and English Manual
- Warranty Card