Quantuum Studio Flash Move 400
The Polish company Quantuum presents a new series of studio flashes - the Move series, which will replace the popular PT-series.
Move series are mobile, lightweight and compact flashlights.
They are dedicated both for professionals and amateurs. Series includes three types of lamps with maximum flash power: 200, 300 and 400Ws with 5 f-stop regulation (1/6 EV accurate). Double-digit LED display is extremely helpful in this case. Each lamp of this series has got halogen pilot light of 150W, which brightness can be adjusted smoothly and independently or simply turned off.
Move series stands out for its modern design. Lamps are easy in operation, controlled and triggered wirelessly with optional Quantuum Navigator trigger, that allows to regulate flash power, turn on and off modelling light or sound. Small size and useful handle make Move lamps easy in transport and operation.
- precise power flash regulation: 30 steps in 5.0 – 8.0 range (0.1 step)
- smooth regulation of modeling light (150W)
- by-passing the pre-flash function allowing to synchronize with cameras with pre-flash trigger system
- automatic power reduction while decreasing flash power
- memorizing flash settings
- wireless control and triggering
- Model: MOVE 400
- Max Power: 400 Ws
- Guide Number (ISO 100): 65m
- Color Temperature: 5600K +/-200K
- Flash duration (t=0.5): 1/2000s – 1/800s
- Recycle time: 0.3s – 1.5s
- Power output control: OFF/5.0-8.0 (1/32 – 1/1)
- Modeling light: halogen 150W
- Triggering Method: Sync cord, test button, slave triggering, wireless control port
- Operating Voltage: 220–240V/50Hz or 100-120V/60Hz
- Fuse: 8A
- Dimension: Diameter 12.5cm, length 35cm, height 25cm
- Weight with reflector (approx.) : 2.0 kg
QUANTUUM NAVIGATOR TRIGGER IS NOT INCLUDED.