Samyang 300mm f/6.3 ED UMC CS Mirror for Canon M - silver
Samyang 300mm f/6.3 ED UMC CS Mirror is a small size reflex lens dedicated for mirrorless compact cameras.
The optical structure of Samyang 300mm f/6.3 ED UMC CS Mirror contains 9 elements arranged in 6 groups, including one ED - type lens ensuring high contrast and effectively preventing chromatic aberration.
Long focal length, exceptionally affordable price and small size (it weighs only 315g) make Samyang 300mm f/6.3 ED UMC CS Mirror lens for Canon M (silver) a perfect companion for both city and nature photography. Lens is available in two colours : black and silver
• Focal Length: 300 mm
• Maximum Aperture: 6.3
• Format Compatibility: APS-C
• Angle of View: 5,5°
• Minimum Focus Distance: 0.9m
• Focus Type: Manual
• Lens Construction: 9 Elements , 9 Groups , 1 ED,
• Available Mounts: Canon M, Sony E, Fuji X, MFT
• Dimensions : 73,8 x 64,5 mm
• Weigh: 318g