The R series Sirui is ideal for studio work and for outdoor shoots.
The stands have 2 leg locking points, making these tripods incredibly sturdy. They are designed with larger cameras in mind especially for use in a studio. A bubble level on the tripod shoulder makes it easy to get the tripod perfectly level.
The leg sections use sealed twist leg locks that ensure excellent stability. The non-slip rubber feet with retractable metal spikes improve the stability whatever the surface. A stabilising hook for sandbags / weights are as much a SIRUI standard, as the protection against the cold with the fitted non slip leg warmers.
- Fixed reversible center column with wing screw
- Reversible 1/4 "and 3/8" screw for tripod heads and camera
- Fixing screw for tripod head
- Bubble level for a perfect alignment
- Legs with ring locks for secure grip
- Stabilisation hook and leg warmers
- Legs have 2 click stops
- Tripod bag with strap included
|Max. height with central collum
|Thread||1/4" in 3/8"|
|No. of sections
|Diameter of top plate
|Separate adjustment of legs
|Spikes on legs